3rd party platforms¶
- thingsboard.ioOpen-source IoT PlatformDevice management, data collection, processing and visualization for your IoT solutionWritten in Java. Uses Cassandra as storage.
- The Things NetworkWe are on a mission to build a global open crowdsourced Internet of Things data network.
- phant.ioPhant is a modular node.js based data logging tool for collecting data from the Internet of Things.It is the open source software that powers data.sparkfun.com, and is actively maintained by SparkFun Electronics.
- analog.io - A full stack IoT platformA full stack project dedicated to easily collecting, analyzing and sharing IoT sensor data.
- NimbitsNimbits is a Data Logging Service and Rule Engine Platform for connecting people, sensors and software to the cloud and one anotherNimbits is a free, social and open source process data historian,data logger and M2M system that is built on Google App Engine cloud Architecture.
- shiftr.ioThe Internet of Things Prototyping PlatformWith shiftr.io you can rapidly interconnect your objects, devices and apps.
- RoboMQRoboMQ connects devices, systems, clouds and things to create smart and context-aware applications
- PachubeAcquired by Xively
- CosmAcquired by Xively
- XivelySeems to be the top dog
- Infiswift: The most powerful IoT infrastructure